Tuesday 25 June 2013

Getting ready...

A few of us LMQG girls are getting together on Saturday for a sewing day, and this time, I'm actually going to sew instead of spending the day unpicking!

We were originally going to make skirts, but that's kind of gone a bit awry.... possibly cos we're not known for our wearing of them!

I've got two tops cut out - the resolved raindrops fabric now ready to become a Colette Sorbetto, and some hot pink Bike Path from Lucky Penny by Alison Glass, all cut out to be a short Schoolhouse top.

Sunday is set aside for a quilt top day, so it's going to be a busy weekend.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend. I really look forward to seeing how your tops work out. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - looking forward to the reveals (well the clothed ones!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Pennie - guess I need to cut mine out too.... Ahh I just thought... I won't be bringing my machine so maybe I will continue with my Kong Kong binding....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! Love the raindrops fabric, it'll make a great top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great fabric choices even though you're probably still cursing the whole directional thing. Can't wait to see the finished tops!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, unless you're a spammer, then please don't bother - they won't pass the moderation.